Writing has always been a fun outlet for me. Growing up, I used to spend hours in front of my dad’s computer typing out my thoughts, dreams and imagination in the form of stories and short essays. I started keeping a journal at the age of 11. (Not a diary, I told everyone; that was too childish.) As life became busy, my journals were replaced by emails to myself in college. When blogging became a thing, I immediately jumped on and shared my thoughts for the world to see. There are so many wonderful individuals have been able to connect with through my writing. What is even more incredible is when fellow bloggers show their appreciation for your work. This page is dedicated to showing my immense gratitude for the amazing bloggers who took time out to feature me or nominate me for an award!
- How They Did It Series: Grace from The CFO Mom – www.kimgaleta.com
- 2/17/2017 – Blogger Recognition Award nominated by Melinda at Purple Slob In Recovery
- 6/9/2016 – One Lovely Blog Award nominated by Life As I Interpret
- 6/7/2016 – Liebster Award nominated by Fabulous Frugality
- 5/30/2016 – One Lovely Blog Award nominated by Saving Without Scrimping
- 4/26/2016 – Liebster Award nominated by Dames In Debt