We are 15 days in to October. How are you doing with your goals for this month? Here’s my progress:
- Declutter my inbox – Goal: Remove myself from 25 email lists. – done!
- Donate or put away one box of clothing away – done!
- Make a decision about refinance my mortgage – done! stay tuned!
- Create next set of financial goals for 2017 – completed
- Track down $25 gift card from phone company – yes, and spent it!
- Complete doctors visits: eye doctor and primary care – done
- Give up coffee – haven’t drank any this month!
- Complete a pantry challenge – Still working on it, but its going well.
- Organize and declutter the kids’ toys – books, clothes and toys have been decluttered. I just need to organize them.
- Track daily spending and have 15 days of no spending – 10/10 – I spent $5.36 on bananas and bread for the week. 10/11, 10/12 and 10/13 were all no spending days. Yesterday I spent $20.00 on childcare, $66.90 on school lunches for 3 weeks, $135 on a conference registration and $8.29 at a cafe. My “no spending days” are now at 8 total! 7 more to go. I can do this!
Needs serious attention!
- Work out 15 days – I’ve worked out 2 days this month. I need to seriously kick it into gear if I want make this goal.
- Drink 64 ounces of water a day – Ha! Not even close. I should have probably started with a baby goal like 24 oz!
- Monitor my blood pressure daily – I was doing fine but then I misplaced the monitor some how. I need to find it and start back
- Lose 5 lbs – Yeah…not even!
To try and achieve all of my goals, I’m going to create a daily checklist or find a good app! What will you be doing different for the rest of the month to achieve your goals?