September is coming to a close and I am excited about a new month. This month I was unable to really hit the goals that I wanted. I am getting myself prepared in advance so that I can hopefully be more successful in October. Here is what I am hoping to accomplish!
- Declutter my inbox – I have way too many unwanted emails that I am constantly deleting. G0al: Remove myself from 25 email lists.
- Donate or put away one box of clothing away.
- Complete a pantry challange – reduce my grocery bill by cooking and eating what we have
- Organize and declutter the kids’ toys – In addition to always doing laundry, I am always picking up toys! Time to get these organized.
- Track daily spending and have 15 days of no spending – We overspent for September and I have a $500 dental service I need to get done. We need to get caught up by have a very low spending month.
- Make a decision about refinance my mortgage – more on this soon
- Create next set of financial goals for 2017 – I am excited that we have hit all of our financial goals for 2016! Time to look to the next year!
- Track down $25 gift card from phone company – I was promised a giftcard for the crappy service I got and still have not received it!
- Work out 15 days – Got to start using that gym membership I am paying for
- Complete doctors visits: eye doctor and primiary care – I have been avoiding making these appointments, but I need to make it a priority
- Give up coffee (again) – I was doing so well but now I am back to drinking it daily.
- Drink 64 ounces of water a day – I am horrible at drinking water but I really can tell my body needs it!
- Monitor my blood pressure daily – I need to start focusing on my health and work on lowering my blood pressure naturally or start taking medicine for it
- Lose 5 lbs – Not only do I want my clothes to fit better, it helps with the high blood pressure. I need to lose about 20 lbs really, but this is a good start.
That’s a lot of goals, I know! But they all are important areas of my life that I need to focus on. What will you be working on for October?