I cannot tell you happy I am that it is a new month! I’m feeling very positive and super motivated to make this one a good one. Initially, I had about 13 goals I wanted to accomplish. However I decided for optimal success just to focus on a few key ones.
- Tweek our monthly budget and actually stick to it!
- Meal plan to stay within grocery budget
- Solidify mortgage payoff goals and develop a streamline plan to execute
- Have a budget meeting with the hubby
- Increase his 401K contributions by at least 1%
Loving the Home Goals
- Read “Spark Joy” or “The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up” by Marie Kondo
- Organize, clean and declutter all the clothes, miscellaneous items and toys
- Sell and/or donate crap from home for bonus spending cash
It seems simple enough but let’s see how we do!